Never Enough Time

Sometimes I feel like there’s never enough time in a day for anything. My routine is the same everyday and yet, I still can’t find the time to do almost everything I need and want to do. I work and take care of my family. Then there are times in between for doctors and dentists appointments, times when the kids and I get sick, etc. What’s more is, sometimes, I get the feeling that life is just flying by, without the time to really enjoy it. I find peace sometimes in reading, listening to music and watching my TV shows in between the craziness. But I’m not really enjoying much of anything else. The crazy thing is, I don’t even know what else I’d particularly enjoy doing.

I don’t even blog like I want to. I always have so many thoughts, with little to no motivation in sharing them most of the time. I started keeping a record of the thoughts I have during the day and storing them on my google drive so I can take and add to them everywhere I go but it’s something I never go forth with so my notes are just sitting on that drive, collecting e-dust. Even now, I’m rambling on about a bunch of nothing with no direction.

On a different note, I knew that 2013 was going to be a different year for me. I ended up moving and getting settled into the new home, which was something I’d wanted to do for some time. In 2014, I plan on being more active. That is, going out to enjoy myself more and getting back into doing the things I enjoyed doing the most. It won’t be very easy but I intend on changing that aspect of it. As of 2007, I’ve never officially taken a vacation. I use all of those extra days for doctors appointments and when the kids are sick. Although it pans out, I could really use a vacation. That’s also one of the things I plan on doing in 2014. A person can go crazy without one. I know that’s what’s happening to me right now. I’m becoming more irritable at work and it seems some of my coworkers annoy the hell out of me. They’re not even doing anything in particular but sometimes I feel like they’re all morons. When I’m working, I hate being disturbed. I’m a very moody person so when people come to talk to me, even briefly, about shit that’s non work related, I’m annoyed and uninterested. There are those I can absolutely tolerate because they often understand my moodiness.

Maybe the next time that I blog, I will be updating with photos. It might just be a bit therapeutic.

Be the first to like this post.
Tags: , ,
8 Comments to “Never Enough Time”
  1. January 1, 2014 at 9:49 pm

Oh wow, that is a long time to go without a vacation. I hope you get the time tis year! Happy new year!

• Shannon
      January 13, 2014 at 12:23 am

I’m definitely going to arrange for a vacation this year. It’s much needed.

2. January 1, 2014 at 10:38 pm

Once you start venturing out into the world with the little ones you’ll find what it is that entertains you and keep you excited. A road trip, plane ride to an exotic location or maybe a weekend get away. Doesn’t have to be expensive or long. I mostly Google places and take it from there. I use to be just like that. Work, work and no play.

I use to be very moody with my co-workers because they didn’t make my day any shorter with their foolishness. I stayed to myself and basically scared them off. [shrugs] We go to work to food on the table.

Claim to 2014!

• Shannon
      January 13, 2014 at 12:24 am

I try so hard to keep to myself but people always disturb my peace lol

3. January 7, 2014 at 7:38 am

I think that for me I plan or expect for me to plan things that, BECAUSE there isn’t enough time in the day — it doesn’t get done. Like these past two days off was suppose to clean my yard & porch — what happened? I was too lazy. Yeah, that was my fault. Yes, time does fly by real quick and waits for NO ONE ;(

Happy New Year to you guys ;)

I hope that what you have plan for 2014 will be better for you than 2013! ;)

• Shannon
      January 13, 2014 at 12:25 am

I know the feeling. I don’t feel like I even have time at the end of the day ro completely “homely” tasks. Smh.

4. January 13, 2014 at 12:17 am

Man, I GET this post! I’ve been feeling the same exact way! Our lives revolve around work and our children, but what about US? My goal for 2014 is to take out more time for me. Even if I have to work Saturdays to get a day off during the week. I’m tired of feeling like an old woman. Heck! Some older women do more than I do, and that’s depressing.

Get on the ball with planning that vacation. It is much deserved.

• Shannon
      January 13, 2014 at 12:27 am

I feel like an old woman all of the time. It’s frustrating! What really killed my energy this year was getting daughter into a routine, which is still shifty some days.

Please be respectful. The mail and math fields are required. Your email address will not be published. If you don't fill out those fields your comment will not be posted.

[Clickable Smilies]

:| :yum: :yay: :yawn: :wtf: :wow: :wink: :whatever: :tired: :tada: :star: :shocked: :sad: :rawr: :proud: :pirate: :muah: :mad: :love: :lol: :lmao: :hmm: :heart: :happy: :grr: :geek: :frustrated: :faint: :exclaim: :duh: :doh: :devil: :depressed: :cry: :crush: :cool: :confused: :bow: :blush: :blah: :aww: :arrow: :angel: :P :?: :) :#!@$: :!:

Go To Top