Departments and departments directly under the bureau:
The "Ningde City Market Supervision Press Spokesperson System" has been deliberated and approved by the bureau's party group meeting, and is now issued to you. Please follow it.
Ningde Market Supervision Administration
December 11, 2019
(This case will be actively disclosed)
Press spokesman system of Ningde Market Supervision Administration
In order to strengthen the management of Ningde City Market Supervision Bureau's external news and publicity work, ensure the timeliness, accuracy and authority of the city market supervision bureau's external news and publicity, strive to improve the quality of news release work and the ability to guide public opinion, and make efforts to smooth the market supervision Carry out the creation of a good atmosphere of public opinion, and formulate this system in accordance with the actual situation of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau.
I. Press Release Principles
Adhere to the party's basic line, guided by Xi Jinping's thoughts on socialism with Chinese characteristics in the new era, and closely surrounding the city's market supervision work, timely and proactively, fully authoritatively, accurately, truthfully, openly and transparently release important information, ensure the public's right to know, and actively guide public opinion Explain the viewpoints and positions of the city's market supervision department, and establish and display a good image of democracy, progress, civilization and openness.
2. Spokesperson and duties
(I) Requirements for the post
Have high political quality and theoretical level, be familiar with the Party's line, principles, and policies; understand the work of the region and department; have strong word processing ability and language expression ability; have good news literacy and have a certain degree of news Publicize work experience.
To ensure the authority of the news release, the spokesperson of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau is headed by the bureau in charge of Science and Technology Division.
(2) Duties of the spokesperson
1. Release timely information on major events, hotspots, and difficult issues in the field of market supervision in the city, present their stance and viewpoints, and introduce measures and work progress.
2. Collect and feedback the social response after the news release, and report to the relevant leaders of the municipal party committee and government.
3. Timely clarify misunderstandings and doubts related to city market supervision, refute rumors, and eliminate the effects of false or distorted reports.
4. Responsible for the consultation and answer of the municipal government office concerning the supervision work of the municipal market.
5. Participate in the conference of press spokespersons, inform the unit of major event arrangements and the news that needs to be released to the outside, and put forward constructive opinions on the press release work.
(3) Press spokesperson liaison
Responsible for the daily organization and liaison of the unit's news release.
In order to do a good job of organizing and liaising with news releases, the press spokesperson liaison officer of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau will be staffed by the staff of Science and Technology Division.
Content of the press release
(1) Major measures to be issued in the field of city market supervision;
(2) Progress and implementation of the key goals and tasks undertaken by the municipal party committee and municipal government;
(3) major issues involving the overall situation and hot issues that are of common concern to the general public and require positive answers;
(4) emergencies with large social impact in the field of city market supervision;
(5) important events hosted or organized by this Bureau;
(6) Other issues required by the leaders of the municipal government.
Fourth, the way of news release
The main way is to hold a press conference, supplemented by other methods, and held occasionally as needed.
(1) Press conference
The press conference was chaired by the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau, Kexinke, and a press spokesperson from the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau released the news. According to the content of the news released, the municipal Party committee, the municipal government or the non-city market supervision bureau spokesperson can be invited to release the news.
(Two) other methods
1. Publish news reports in the form of written questions and answers or in the name of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau.
2. Comrade leaders of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau or the spokespersons of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau delivered speeches or articles through newspapers, radio, TV, Internet and other media.
3. With the consent of the main leaders of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau, the spokesperson of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau may be interviewed by reporters on behalf of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau.
In the event of a public emergency, it is necessary to objectively release the news and show the attitude of the department, clarify the facts in a timely manner, solve doubts, and guide correctly.
V. Press Release Management
(1) Daily management of press releases
The daily management of the press release is under the responsibility of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau, including the formulation of the annual news release plan of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau, the acceptance of the application and reporting of the press conference of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau, and the preparation of the press conference of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau. Coordinate and organize the implementation of news releases involving global content, invite reporters from relevant news units, and manage news release archives.
(II) News release application of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau
The sections (offices) and units directly under the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau that release news to the society in the name of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau should generally submit a written declaration to the Science and Technology Section of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau 7 working days before the date of implementation of the news release. Special circumstances can be "special events". The Market Supervision Bureau ’s Science and Technology Division approved the preliminary review and reported it to the main leadership of the Bureau for approval before publishing.
(3) Examination and approval of the contents of the news release of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau
The contents of the news release of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau are drafted by the relevant departments of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau or directly affiliated units. After being reviewed and signed by the leaders of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau, they are submitted to the main leadership of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau for approval.
Six, supplementary provisions
(1) This system is explained by the Science and Technology Division of the Municipal Market Supervision Bureau;
(2) This system will be implemented on trial.